Skip to main content

End of School Year Student Meal Charging

Dear Parent/Guardian,

Jubilee Academies is extremely grateful that you have allowed your child(ren) to enjoy meals in our cafeterias. As Jubilee’s Child Nutrition Department, my team of professionals and I take pride in providing your child(ren) with safe, nutritious, and affordable meals. Our success is dependent upon many factors, one of which is maintaining our fiscal responsibilities. This is where we need your help.

Please understand, with the school year coming to an end, the Child Nutrition Department must take actions in decreasing the amount of student meal charges. As a common practice, in order for the Child Nutrition Department to avoid ending the year with uncollected debt, the district will stop charging as of May 11, 2018.

Beginning May 14, 2018, your child(ren) will need to have meal funds in their account or daily cash in order to obtain a meal. As a reminder, the district allows all students to eat one daily breakfast free of charge.

Once again, the Child Nutrition Department is extremely grateful for you allowing your student(s) to enjoy meals in our cafeterias.

Student Meal Prices

  • Lunch Full Priced Meals-$3.00 per day
  • Lunch Reduce Priced Meals-$.40 per day
  • Breakfast- No Charge (District pays for one reimbursable breakfast per student per day.)

There are multiple ways in which funds can be placed into a student’s meal account:

  • Open a student(s) meal account online at (student ID number will be needed)
  • Visit your student(s) campus to make payment into his or her meal account, or
  • Send money daily with your student(s)

The U.S Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at

Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845- 6136 (Spanish).USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.